Sunday, October 31, 2010

water under the bridge..




WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE
Do you realize on my presence?
As the sun shines brilliantly
As the gentle breeze caresses me
You make me feel revived by your flow. . .

Do you realize on my presence?
Should a plane came crashing down
Should a vase broke into smithereens
You make me lose my conscience by your smile. . .

Do you realize on my presence?
Though the past will never repeat
Though the moon and the sun will never meet
You make me feel petrified by your courtesy. . .

May your dreams soar like kites. . .
May your hopes fly high. . .
May you love like there is no tomorrow. . .
May all your tomorrows be magic. . .


why water under the bridge? it's simple..no one cares,noticed about the water under the bridge..this poem is about someone who thinks that his/her presence has no effect on one's life..just imagine..you're in love with someone..and the person didn't even noticed you..how sad it was..but if they did something that will make you hurt,you can't be mad at them for you must remember that they didn't know about your feeling..unless you told them about yours, then they hurt you,then only you can be mad at them..[just for reminder..:)]


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...