Saturday, October 30, 2010

please..tell me..

i'm very sure that no one in the earth loves to live in a world that is full with unsolved question or misteries..so do i..this thing has haunted me, including this year for about 2 years..starting around the end of year 2007..i always wanted to know who is this person..but i never know until now..
i really hope that i know..please..tell me..i just want to thank you for giving this beautiful note to me..whoever you are..please turn up..:D



MIRACLES HAPPEN TO THOSE THOU WHO BELIEVE

"stupefy"
so that i can freeze you when you walk by me...

"wingardium leviousa"
so that you'll be able to fly with smile and joy among the angels...

and at night when you ponder among the star
you should know that i'm gazing at the same star..
and when the stars and moon asked to know you, what you say to answer it...?

-guardian angel-


and here is what i want to reply to you..but i don't know to whom should i give this to..


MIRACLES HAPPEN TO THOSE THOU WHO BELIEVE

"aparecium"
so that i'll know who wrote this beautiful note to me..

"orchideous"
so that i can show my thankful to him for
giving me this note..

and at night, when i ponder among the star i should realize
that the star i'm looking for is not far from me all this while..

and when the stars and moon askes to know me, i will say,
"yes..why not..?"





tell me..show yourself..i just want to say thank you..and sorry too...for i didn't notice you all this while..for hurting you..and if you now have someone else, i'll pray for your happiness always..~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...