Friday, May 27, 2011
Thursday, May 26, 2011
application for local universities are now close, and guess what? i changed my choice of course. recently i applied for physics major in UTM, but then i suddenly changed it to petroleum engineering. why? because i really want to be a petroleum engineer since my secondary school. i've been exposed to that field since i was a petronas scholar before. therefore, i've went to many talk and camp held by petronas and my interest in this field grew. and based on my parents and friends advise, i chose this course.
Monday, May 23, 2011
chapter 1 : physical quantities and measurements
chapter 2 : projectile motion
chapter 3 : force, momentum and impulse
chapter 4 : work, energy and power
chapter 5 : static
chapter 6 : circular motion
chapter 7 : kinematics and rotational of rigid bodies
chapter 8 : gravitation
chapter 9 : simple harmonic motion
chapter 10 : mechanical wave
chapter 11 : sound waves
chapter 12 : mechanical properties of matter
chapter 13 : fluid mechanics
chapter 14 : temperature and heat transfer
chapter 15 : kinetics theory of gases
chapter 16 : thermodynamics
Sunday, May 22, 2011
in our daily life, sometimes we’ll feel like we don’t belong here, we deserve something better, it’s better if we were someone else and so on..but don’t we realize that one day, when we’ll look back in the past, we’ll thankful that the things go on this way..one day we’ll realize that things that happened, although we were reluctant to accept it at the beginning, is what we actually wanted..so, whenever you feel uneasy, anxious for no reason, read this :::::
-maybe i forgot that my life is different from others
-maybe i worried too much about the future until i forgot to focus on what’s currently happening
-maybe i forgot that i have my own stand, so i don’t have to force myself to do what i don’t like
-maybe i forgot that Allah will always be beside me all the time
-maybe i forgot that things happened for a reason
-maybe i forgot that people walk into our life for some reason
-maybe i forgot that accepting is better that forgetting
-maybe i forgot that you and i are just friends
-maybe i forgot that we can just planned, but Allah will do the rest
-maybe i forgot that when one door closed, another will open
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
historical date : 18th may 2011.. semester 2 matriculation result is announced today.. struggling for a year in matriculation session is paid when Alhamdulillah, i manage to get 4.00 flat for both semester 1 and 2..thank you very much to all lecturers in johore matriculation college for 2010/2011 session..and all my teachers in tadika islam sg abong (1997-1998), srk convent muar (1999-2004), smk convent muar (2005-2007) and sm sains muar (2008-2009).. without you all, i will not be able to pass with flying colors in all examination..
matriculation life is not bad after all..maybe you think that i'm saying this because i got good result..maybe it's true..but then, i had some experience that i want to share with you all.
some people, or i think majority of our people have installed in their mind that matriculation is a place for students who do not perform well in their studies. they have set in their mind that excellent students should get a place in foundation, A-level, IB and many more. to go to overseas and being sponsored by jpa, mara, petronas, yayasan khazanah and lots more. so if they didn't get a place in such programme, they'll go to matriculation. they'll make matriculation their last choice.
because they listened to what people say. matriculation is bad. don't go there. it's not good..see? i also faced the same problem when i decided to go to matriculation , although i got an offer from utp to pursue study in petroleum engineering course-(i want this course badly, and i get it).. don't listen to people too much. if you listen too much, you cannot move and gain success. i'm not saying that you should not listen to people at all, but as long as you haven't try it, don't simply jump into conclusion..
so actually matriculation is okay or not?
if it is not okay, why there is a matriculation programme? why this programme exist? it will become NOT OKAY when you are not focusing on your study. you keep on playing, don't want to study, listen too much to people, couldn't perform well in study and finally get bad result-then THESE is not okay.
it's actually depends on yourself. you are the one who decide your future.if you are not sure what course you should take, what do you want to be when you grow up, then i suggest you to go to matriculation. at least you have more time to think about it.
it's your mindset. if you want to be a succesful person, you should think positive. if you want to get good results, dream of it..work for it. hoping without action brings you nothing.
accept things as they are. actually, during the first moment in kmj, i feel like i don't want to be there. i hate that place so much.( during my past okay, not now..hahaha..now i love that place..) well..we take some time to adapt to a new surrounding, right? but as time passed by, i began to adapt myself, accept the fact that now i'm a matriculation student, i must perform well in study..focus in study..focus on what you have now..where you are now..don't keep on regretting things..it's better you make a move and change your future.
accept and move on. everything happens for a reason.
Monday, May 16, 2011
specially for Qurratu Aini..be strong..though the sun may not be shining, there's a hidden silver thread.. :)
"he hurts me deeply..one moment he was okay, and then his not..i want to forget him, but my heart is reluctant to do so..maybe i just love him too much..everytime i stalk his facebook profile, i'm hurt..seeing him with other girlS..especially her! i just can't imagine it..how dare he gave me hope, and then he destroys it.."
have you ever be in that kind of situation? someone gives you hope, promise you this..tell you that..and they said that they want to be with you. but later you find out that he/she is flirting with someone else..what the..?
you'll feel tension..stressed out when thinking about it. am i not good enough for him/her? relax..i know it's hard to accept the fact that they are not with you anymore at the beginning. but life goes on. it's such a waste if you wait for someone that doesn't want to be with you. it's better if you look for someone else, rather then waiting blindly like that. you also, are not sure about the ending, right?
what you can do to make you feel better? or in advance, forget about him/her?
1) write all your feelings in a piece of paper..what makes you hurt..who made it..it's okay if you just imagine what you feel in mind, but it's better if you write it out.. after you finished,read it and crumpled the paper into a ball before throwing it..or you can choose a more dramatic way- fold the paper, insert it in a bottle and throw into a river or sea..hahaha
2) throw all things that can make you remember them. pictures, messages, call history, presents, letters.. only if your emotion is strong enough to keep it, you can keep it. because if there're less things related to them, you'll soon forget them.
3) be busy.do your hobby. if you're not busy, you'll day dream and sooner or later, you'll remember them. you'll think about the sweet memories you two had..their good deeds towards you..and suddenly..your heart longing for them. how can you forget them if that happens..you'll only hurt your heart even more..so, be busy..
4) don't be alone. you have friends around you. if you don't have, find! hang out with them. laugh with them. enjoy with them. when you're alone, the probability for you to think about them is higher. it's okay if you don't want to tell them your story, but just don't be alone.
5) share with someone-your best friend or anyone that you trust or close to you. they'll lend their shoulder for you to cry on. you'll feel better if you've talked to someone about what you feel, because maybe, they'll give some useful tips and advice.
6) lastly, if all of the steps above doesn't work, you should try this. i think it's a bit mean, but if your condition only get worser day to day, you should try this. Burn their picture. yes. burn it. look at the fire. it's okay to cry. when it's finished, you'll feel better.
a piece of mind from my friend, fadzrul : the only way out is in, and the best way to forget is to think about it so that we can accept it.
so the conclusion is, it's all about our emotion. it's not a matter of forgetting, but accepting and moving on. we're different. we may handle our problem and situation differently. the above steps are only a suggestion. we must control our emotion. don't let our emotion controlled us. whatever it is, the best way to face this situation is by just accept it and move on. forgetting is hard, because it's like trying to remember something, but you don't know what it is. pray to Allah, He'll show you the way. everything happens for a reason.
2) It’s ok to be alone whenever you feel depressed, but it’s better if you remember that Allah is always there for you.
3) It’s ok if you want to keep your feelings when you’re not satisfied with something, but it’s better if you tell what’s on your mind to people.
4) It’s ok if you can handle task alone although it’s a group work, but it’s better if you let others involved too.
5) It’s ok if you feel down whenever you’re failed, but it’s better if you think what made you failed and correct it to become a winner.
6) It’s ok to be happy, but it’s better if you can make others happy as well.
7) It’s ok to be sad, but it’s better if you don’t make others sad as well.
8) It’s ok if you manage to pass exam with flying colors, but it’s better if you help others to be successful too.
9) It’s ok to accept something from others, but it’s better if we give something to others.
10) It’s ok to love someone when you’re still studying, but it’s better if you love your family and teachers first, and focus on your study.
11) It’s ok to express your feelings to someone you love, but it’s better if you just keep it to yourself until the time comes.
12) It’s ok to blame others, but it’s better if you blame yourself first.
13) It’s ok to be jealous with someone for their fortune, but it’s better if you strive to be like them.
14) It’s ok to be frustrated when you made mistake, but it’s better if you learn from the mistake.
15) It’s ok to make loads and loads of new friends, but it’s better if you don’t forget the old ones.
16) it’s ok to gain new knowledge, but it’s better if you share it with others.
17) it’s ok to cry when the sun is shining brightly, but it’s better if you cry in the rain.
18) it’s ok to be with someone you love, but it’s better to be with someone who loves you too.
19) it’s ok to change yourself if you want to be in group with friends, but it’s better if you just be yourself.
20) it’s ok to hope for miracles to happen when you faced a big problem, but it’s better if you try to work and solve it.
That’s only my opinion..
WHAT is actually forgiving?
You’ll forgive a person when you accept their mistake and do not feel angry about it. If you’ve forgive them, you should not bring up the mistake they did whenever you’ve conflicts with them. If you bring it up, it shows that you’re not very sincere to forgive them.
WHY you must forgive others?
As a human being, all of us are not perfect. Nobody’s perfect. Human being often make mistake. When we forgive others, we’ve given them another chance to them for correcting their fault. In fact, we’ll feel a bit peace in heart when forgiving others. That’s why in Islam itself, we’re told to forgive people before we go to sleep. Just imagine if we’re in their situation. Of course we want people to forgive us, right?
WHEN you must forgive others?
Anytime when they make mistake-when your heart is sincere to do it. Don’t forgive others because you feel forced to do it. If you feel a bit difficult to forgive, surely there’s something that you’re not satisfied with. Slow talk with them, tell them what’s on your mind. Why you can’t or takes some time to forgive them so that they’re clear about their wrong doings.
HOW to forgive others?
Accept their mistake, don’t bring it up again. Make sure your heart is sincere. Be a positive thinker, believe that they’ll change. Help them to change, if possible. Believe that everything happens for a reason. Though the sun may not be shining, there’s a hidden silver thread. After a storm, comes fine weather.
Forgive + forget = lead a better life..InsyaAllah..:)
Monday, May 9, 2011
hello everybody! thanks for dropping by..today, let's talk about hope. what's "hope" actually? hope is to desire with expectation of obtainment. expectation..
sometimes what we are hoping for will come to reality..sometimes it's not..remember: we can't get all that we want in life. but believe it or not, hope is important and essential in life. why? because it will give us strength to continue living and facing the challenges. don't believe me? just see the examples below ::::
1. mum: if you get straight a's in your exam, i'll buy you a new handphone..
son: yeah..i'll try my best!
note :: mum gives hope to her son
2. boy : we'll get married 5 years from now..just wait for me..if Allah's will,
you'll be mind..
girl: InsyaAllah..we can just pray for the best now..
note:: boy gives hope to the girl
3. teacher : the question will not be difficult to answer if you all had do enough
preparation..believe in yourself!
pupil : yes, teacher...
note :: teacher gives hope to the pupil
4. boss : if you show improvement in your work, i'll increase your salary..
worker : i'll try my best, sir.
note :: boss gives hope to the worker
and many, many more situations..
see? hope plays an important role in one's life. but most of the time, when the hope do not come into reality when the time comes, we'll certainly be angry, sad and dissapointed, especially to the person who gives us hope. we'll say something like this :
" if you can't do it, why you say you can? why you promised?"
hmm..it's true that things happened is beyond of our control..it's in Allah's hand. but it's better if you don't simply give others hope..think first..will you able to bring it to reality? if not, don't give hope to others. you'll only hurts the person..prevention is better than cure, right?
for those who hoped, but then it don't come to reality, don't be too disappointed. when one door closed, another opens. everything happens for a reason. maybe it's not good for you, that's why you can't get it. learn from the mistake, and be a more mature person. accept and move on..
in life, there's something that we must let go for we cannot get all the things we want in life. majority of the people, including me, encounters some difficulties in letting go something, for we all have feelings.we must let go our frustration, anger and bitterness, stress, our past relationship and etc.let go, and move on, change our life to a better one..
there's no use to keep chasing something or someone which are not for us..it may take some time to let go..but believe me, once you have succeed in letting go, you'll feel very3 relief and be a new better person..
To "let go" does not mean to stop caring. It means I can't do it for someone else.
To "let go" is not to cut myself off. It's the realization that I can't control another.
To "let go" is to admit powerlessness, which means the outcome is not in my hands, but in God's.
To "let go" is not to try to change or blame another. It's to make the most possible out of myself.
To "let go" is not to care for, but care about.
To "let go" is not to fix, but to be supportive.
To "let go" is not to judge, but to allow another to be a human being, as we all are.
To "let go" is not to be in the middle, arranging all the outcomes, but to allow others to affect their own destinies.
To "let go" is not to deny, but to accept.
To "let go" is not to nag, scold, fuss, or argue; but instead to search out my own shortcomings and correct them.
To "let go" is not to adjust everything to my desires, but to take each day as it comes and cherish myself in it.
To "let go" is not to regret the past, but to live for today and grow for the future.
To "let go" is to fear less and to love more.
(adapted from internet)
This is to remind you and myself that each one of us has things in our life beyond our control – and often the healthy thing is to let go... in the proper way.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
err..the topic is some kind of pathetic isn’t it? today i want to talk about THE L.O.S.E.R. we usually define loser as someone who did not manage to be a winner in something. that’s a general definition. we can also call people below as loser :::::
1. someone who did not try again after a failure or in other words, they have lost their heart. they have lost their hope and did not want to try again.
2. someone who do not have enough bravery to declare their feelings, and just stand there and prefer watching then do something.
3. someone who did not want to admit their mistake and keep blaming others.
4. someone who do not want to help others, especially in study for they are afraid that their knowledge will be lost.
5. someone who quit doing things for they have feeling that they will not succeed, although the journey is not over yet.
why suddenly i talk about this loser? it’s because now i feel like a loser. i’m a high-expectation person, perfectionist and that really makes me stressful sometimes or now, everytime. if i feel like i can’t get what i want, i will stop doing the thing. for me, it’s a waste of time if i keep chasing what i can’t get. and now, i’m doing that. stop chasing it. stop doing it. stop dreaming it. even my heart is reluctant to do it, i think i’ve no choice. i don’t want to get hurt and sad in the future. but then i realized, it’s not a correct way to face challenges. when we run from challenges, the challenges will only become bigger and bigger and we finally are ready to face the challenges, the challenges are now bigger than it should be.
so now, i think that i can see it clearer..i dare to face the challenges and try to enjoy every moment in my life and appreciate people around me..for maybe that’s the last time we talk with them, maybe that’s the last time we see them..and maybe that’s the last time we can do things that we love..we don’t know what will happen in the future..whatever happens, happens..we can’t changed it..don’t keep regretting something that you didn’t get, for at one time, it is exactly what you wanted..everything happens for a reason..so.. starting from now, let’s stop being a NEGATIVE THINKER and LOSER, let’s be a POSITIVE THINKER and strive to be a WINNER!