Assalamualaikum wbt and good day to everybody ^^
I came across this article and since it tells something related to myself, i'm going to share it here~
10 ways to tell if you're perfectionist
1) you are highly conscious and hyper-critical of mistakes.
2) you aim to be the best in everything that you do, even if it is something that you're not interested in.
3) you spend copious amount of your time to perfect something even at the expense of your well-being
4) you set absolute ideas. There is only black and white, no grey.
5) you are your harshest critic. You beat yourself up over the smallest thing that goes wrong.
6) you mull over outcomes if they did not turn out as you wish.
7) you are defensive towards critism and have a fear of failure because they suggest imperfection.
8) you only care about achieving the end goal, paying no heed to the journey.
9) you have an all-or-nothing approach.
10) you are conscious of any situations that might give others the perception you are not perfect.
Hewhew..and guess what? I've all the characteristic listed above..oh my -.-'
The 'most me' is number 4 :p and it sometimes drive me crazy..just imagine if i were to ask a question, i want to hear only 'Yes' or 'No' as the answer..no 'I'm not sure'..haha
But i can still tolerate, don't worry..hee :D
Goodbye for now..exam in 2 days time