Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the second person

hello everybody.. :)

"diyana, make sure you are what you are now in the future..don't change your attitude, your habit and yourself..especially when you're in university..okay? maybe we'll not meet again in the future..take care and good luck for your life and yourself.."

two boys had advice me with this..the first one when i finished my form 5 in SAMURA, the second one when i finished my matriculation programme in JMC.. both are my classmate, but i'm not very close with them.. anyway, InsyaAllah..i'll try my very best to remain as what i am..just the way i are.. thank you for the advice- the two of you.. you make me appreciate myself more..hahaha..all the best to you too.. :)
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...